Need Litigation Services? Find The Right Printing Company In Houston
As a law firm, you need more than just quick printing. You require accuracy, convenience, and innovation. Litigation support and on-demand services are crucial. Your law firm requires high accuracy, convenience, and innovative service delivery options on demand. Litigation support may be needed, requiring timely access to a variety of services as per your requirements.
Put simply, a copy service that can provide flexibility. A facility that requires you to drop off and pick up your materials during business hours just won’t work for you. The Document Group can do all of this for you.
Your needs may fall into three general areas: printing, presentation materials, and litigation support.
When You Need Litigation Printing...
Even though you may have high-end copy equipment in your office, printing services are often much more efficient. Why? Aside from being carefully reproduced with great attention to proper sequence, the legal briefs, trial presentations, appeal documents, and other materials that you need printed may have special requirements, such as:
- Bates stamping for proper identification of each image and each page
- Drilling, indexing, and binding so that the finished documents can be inserted in binders or properly bound for easy use
- High-volume capacity for major trials
For ultimate convenience, need a copy service that will pick up and deliver your materials, accept electronic files for printing, or if you require utmost confidentiality, do the work for you at your location.
When you have images or documents integral to your case, large-scale, clear graphics are important to making your case to the judge and jury. You may need both graphic images and documents enlarged, laminated, and mounted.
During the trial, you may need someone to manage the technical equipment in the courtroom and the private area where you strategize.
In an electronic age, you may not just need to assemble paper documents for trial, but also manage ESI, or Electronically Stored Information. This process could include:
- Having some documents scanned and others saved in PDF format decoded and made searchable through OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Providing electronic discovery (E-discovery) to uncover evidence stored in data sources
- Obtaining authorization for record release from employers, doctors and hospitals, educational institutions, tax agencies, and the Social Security Administration
- Dispatching files in response to subpoenas
- Providing an FTP site where you can deposit documents
- Hosting a well-organized database that merges paper and electronically stored documents
- Verifying that you are in compliance with electronic filing requirements
- Providing records in whatever form is required, be it hard copy, CD/DVD, or electronic files on a private server
The Document Group Has You Covered
The Document Group, based in downtown Houston, offers comprehensive services to the legal community for trial and legal support. We have technology to assist at our site or yours, 24/7, with free pickup/delivery in the Houston metro area. We can ship printed materials and media throughout the country.
To find out more about the comprehensive package of services that Document Group offers to the legal community, call us today at 888-316-4670 or 713-343-4005.