Document Scanning Saves Time and Money
Benefits of Document Imaging:
- Increase Productivity
- Improve Customer Service
- Reduce Document Space Storage
- Increase Document Accessibility
- Protect the Privacy of Your Clients
Look at the Types of Scanning We Provide:
- Commercial Scanning
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Scanning
- Records Retention Scanning
- Construction Document Scanning
- Blueprint Scanning
- Large Format Scanning
- Medical Records Scanning (EMR)
- Health Records Scanning
- Patient Files/Records Scanning
- Well Files Scanning
- Mergers and Acquisition Scanning
- Archive Records Scanning
According to a study published at the University of Mass Medical Center, so many costs are associated with storing and retrieving a file:
- The time it takes to retrieve a file or document takes too long. The slow retrieval time is reflected in delayed or lost income.
- The manual system requires labor and space expense.
- The manual system results in lost files.
- The manual system lacks the security requirements dictated by various laws.
- No back up exists for the manual files. Lost files cause billions of dollars in expenses associated with rebuilding the client history.